Monday, November 17, 2008

Samantha's 4th Birthday

It's always fun to celebrate another year in your child's life. I love to think back at how much they have changed and yet it also makes me wish it wasn't all happening so fast. How did my smiley baby girl complete with leg rolls, suddenly become a four year old?!

Samantha loved every minute of the attention brought on by her birthday. When she came down for breakfast and saw her "Happy Birthday Princess" sign she immediately rush up stairs to put on her princess dress and tiara. After eating her favorite cereal for breakfast she got to open her presents and played with them every chance she had. Later that day we had pink frosted cupcakes. They were ridiculously messy but the kids enjoyed them.





We had a My Little Pony themed party for Samantha the following weekend. We had three families over and we barbecued, played pin the tale on the pony, had a My Little Pony Pinata, and of course had cake and ice cream. It was so much fun that I forgot about taking pictures for most of the party. Samantha enjoyed the spotlight.


I finally realized I should be taking pictures after the pinata was beaten to a pony pulp.


Samantha blowing out her candles.


Thankfully I took some pictures before the party of Samantha's cake and pinata. I made and decorated the cake myself. I think it turned out pretty cute and I had fun decorating it.


3 comments:

Nikki and James said...

I can't believe she is 4 already! And looking more like Robyn everyday. Happy Birthday Samantha!

Heather said...

What a great cake! I'm so impressed with your abilities. She is such a pretty little girl.

Lewis Family said...

Very cute!