
The kids loved decorating the Christmas tree. If you look closely you can see their method of decorating: hang as many ornaments as you can on one branch.

Lincoln was given the honor of placing the star the tree.

Our work is done...now Mom can spend the next week rearranging the ornaments.

Lincoln found a new hobby. It looks like he is reverting back to his baby mobile stage.

And the stocking were hung by the stairs with care in the hopes that Saint Nicolas soon would be there.

What's Christmas without Gingerbread houses. In my attempt to cut down on the candy in our house I decided that we would use the candy we already had instead of buying more. Little did I know that the kids would insist on Halloween and food shaped candies. These are defiantly the most unique Gingerbread houses I have even seen. They had eyeballs, noses, mouths, hogdogs, hamburgers, jack-o-laterns and more. Nothing says "ho-ho-ho" like a pair a vampire teeth.


Yesterday we made sugar cookies during Lincoln's nap time. I personally could do without the sugar cookies but this is Tyler's and Samantha's favorite Christmas activity.

Last night we bundled up. (Yes it does occasionally get that cold here in San Antonio.) Then we took cookies to our neighbors and sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." We had a blast even though it was freezing cold.


1 comment:
I love the Holidays and they are so much more fun with kids. It looks like your kids are loving it. Tyler looks so old and Lincoln looks just like Joel in the picture with the snow hats on.
Post a Comment