The color on this photo is funky but I love Lincoln's facial expression coming down the slide.
For the record, Samantha posed herself for this photo. She loves having her picture taken.
I love this one of Tyler. It's so candid.
Most of the time these two fight, but occasionally they have moments of true friendship.
Giddy Up Daddy.
So Cute!
Hanging at the park.
Lincoln can climb this ladder all by himself. He is growing up too fast. If you click on the picture and look at it closely you can even see the beginnings of a mustache :)
Samantha has lots of personality.
Lincoln is always eating.
Joel gets credit for taking this cute shot of Tyler.
Tyler loves being able to do the monkey bars. He gets blisters on his hands because he does it over and over and over again.


4 comments:
so darling! I love it! my fav pic is the first, color and all! I hope all is well with you guys! Love, The Sell Family
Okay, I'm totally loving your new camera! So cool! Your kids are adorable and hope to see you again soon.
Super cute pictures! :)
Joe and Jessica
Robyn, I'm glad you found us! Your kids are getting so big and they are just adorable! Are you enjoying your new house, ward, etc.?
Post a Comment