
Baby A (boy) is 2 lbs 5 oz

Baby B (girl) is 2 lbs 10 oz
As for me I am feeling the bigger every day. This is my 27 week picture. While I am grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant and give birth to children it can be really awful sometimes. I get indigestion everyday no matter what I eat, my hands and feet are starting to swell, make body aches by the end of the day, I get winded just walking up the stairs, it's takes effort to get up from the bed or couch, and I feel like a hippo trying not to knock people over with my massive belly.
Only 10 more weeks and then the babies will be full term. That seems so far away. I don't have a c-section date yet but I am excited to meet the little ones. We still have not settle on names but you can vote in our baby poll. Look on the right side of the blog. Just click on the name you like then click the vote button :)

5 comments:
Even though they're ultrasound pics, I still think they're so cute!!
Hey Robyn! You're babies look great, what cute little things! And I'm so sorry about feeling miserable, I can definitely understand, but you're just going through double the amount of discomfort!
I don't know how to vote on your poll. All of those names are lovely. Alexis and Danielle are both super cute, my only thought is Dani and Annie, my get confusing some times, but it's definitely not a reason for you to not name her that, it's such a cute name. As for the boys, I still think Joel needs to give in about Carter. :) I have a friend who just named her baby Cristian. Anyway, good luck choosing!
Loni just click on the name you like then click the vote button :)
Loni, you can vote anything you want, as long as it is Collin
I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I looked for your blog the other day and couldn't find it anywhere. What can I say, I'm a blond. I love all of your family pictures, the kids are so cute! Let me know if there's anything I can help with as you're feeling like a hippo. :)
Post a Comment