Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tummy Time

I couldn't pick a favorite picture so you get all three. I love each one for a different reason.


I love the looks on their faces. It makes wonder what they are thinking.


Collin is trying to rollover but his sister is in the way.


I love Danielle's facial expression and Collin is actually looking at me.

4 comments:

Krista said...

they are both ADORABLE!!

great pictures!!

you are my hero..super mom!

thanks so much for the wonderful ward party!! the food was delish, & santa was perfect...we had a great time. :)

Heather said...

It's always the sister who is in the way, isn't it? I love the bath pictures. Those smiles melt my heart!

April said...

they are so cute. I love their little bald heads. It looks like they don't mind tummy time too much.

And Lincoln (on the side bar) looks so much like Joel.

Henry Family said...

Can I just say...SOOO Cute!