Friday, February 19, 2010

These Make Me Smile


This picture cracks me up so I had to share. Lincoln will not use a pink or purple cup but somehow because it had blue in it he let his sister dress him in a tutu. Our neighbor (the boy in the middle) is a little older then Lincoln and wisely said "no" to the tutu but hiding behind his back is a pair of green fairy wings.


Forgive my proud momma moment but I am so lucky to have Tyler. He is a natural learner and school comes easy to him. This year they accepted him into the Gifted and Talented program and he loves going.


I think something has gone wrong! According to Samantha the one on the left is Dani and the one on the right is Collin.


Pardon the butt shot but Lincoln has decided to join the big boy club and pee in the potty, however, he often gets his underwear on backwards and his cheeks hang out. It's so funny I had to take a picture.

3 comments:

A. Pearce said...

Awesome! I can't wait to learn what Lincoln thinks of the tutu and butt shots when he's older!

Katie said...

you are allowed to be a proud parent! Way to go Tyler! And the rest of the kids are so stinkin cute! You are one lucky woman!

Amy said...

Love it!!