Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hurricanes: Collin & Danielle

Apparently this year both Collin's and Danielle's names are on the hurricane list. A hurricane would be a pretty accurate description of the mess caused by these two.


Thanks to my personal little hurricanes my home is in a constant state of chaos. The destruction in this picture occurred in less than 20 minutes.


Collin loves to get into the pots and pans.


Endless entertainment.


Danielle too loves the pots and pans but as she is demonstrating the tupperware is equally entertaining.


And we can't forget about the dishwasher.


Collin and his bestfriend, the broom.


My little muddy buddies.


If I forget to put the gate up they are up the stairs faster than you can say, "Where are Collin and Danielle?"


They eat everything from sand to grass to paper, and their personal favorite is leftovers under the kitchen table.


Danielle even likes to eat feet. Here she is trying to nibble on her cousin Annie's toes.


It's a good thing these two hurricanes are as cute as can be. This is the view I get to walk in on several times a day and I never get tired of it. Collin and Danielle are currently 10 1/2 months old.

4 comments:

A. Pearce said...

Ahhhh!! Robyn, you're amazing. Collin and Danielle are so cute, and so busy! I think 10.5 month olds are so much fun.

Loni said...

I am in love with this post! So incredibly cute!

I just hope the hurricane's Collin and Danielle that reside in your house are the ones who visit us or we visit them and not the type that comes off the Gulf, fingers crossed!

But really, how ironic that those are the names picked.

We miss you guys and can't wait til we get to see you again!

~Emily~ said...

LOVE THEM! They are so darling, what fun pictures and memories you will have. They are growing up too fast! :)

Celeste said...

That is soooo funny! The twins are getting so big. Hurricanes...I love it! :)