Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pool Fashions by Samantha


I've been trying to post pictures from the month of July and this picture and story is so good it needed a post of it's own. I let my kids pick out their clothes and dress themselves. I try to encourage good fashion sense and rarely put my foot down unless it's really, really bad. As a result I have taken my kids to the store dressed like a princess and a pirate. I have also take them out in mismatched clothes, socks, and silly combinations. This is probably my favorite.

Samantha decided to wear a three-piece swimsuit to the pool. I tried to tell her she didn't need three pieces of swim wear but she insisted. It wasn't worth fighting over and she looked pretty funny so I took her to the pool like this. Every time I looked at her I had to smile. I wish I had taken the camera to the pool because there the outfit got even better when she added pink arm floats and orange goggles. This girl has PERSONALITY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: