Saturday, March 21, 2009

Soccer Stars

Tyler and Samantha had their first soccer game today. They are on the same team which is nice for me. Their team name is the Transformers.



Here are some highlight videos. Enjoy!



Tyler was the star of today's game. He dominated and scored the first three goals of the game. He then went on to score four more. He his team won 14-3 and Tyler scored half of his team's goals. This is Tyler's third season and he has become a really good player. Tyler is number 9.



Samantha ran her little heart out and tried to keep up with the bigger kids. She even had one break away moment. I was so proud of her very first game. Samantha is number 4.

3 comments:

Loni said...

Yay Tyler and Sam! I loved Samantha's face at the end, so cute! And Tyler's really grown in a year. What a stud!

Amy said...

How fun! And congrats on your big news. That really is exciting.

Heather said...

Those videos were fun. Tyler is really good. I loved Samantha at the end. :)