Things often get pretty silly at our house and here is some photographic evidence.
Proof that when you have kids there is never a dull moment.
Can you say blackmail. Oh Lincoln is going to hate this picture when he is older but I must say he does make that tutu look cute.
I tend to be the serious one in the family but if you get me in the right mood I can be a big dork.
Samantha's entry into the silly face contest.
I think Tyler wins the silliest face contest!
Since I have pictures of everyone else I have to include one of Joel. He is after all the King of Dorks. Joel turned 30 this month and while is age may say that he is an adult I don't think he will ever grow up. At least I hope he doesn't because his goofiness is one of the reasons I love him. That and the fact that he is the world best husband.

1 comment:
i think your dorkyness is awesome! you guys are adorable! now we just need some belly pictures :)
Post a Comment