Tuesday, August 18, 2009

33 Week Comparison

We never really took pictures of me pregnant with my other kids because I hate looking at myself pregnant. However, since this is my last pregnancy and because it's twins I have decide to suck it up and capture my bulging body out of sheer curiosity. I am glad that I have done this and now I wish I had done it with my other pregnancies. I do have one picture of me 33 weeks pregnant with Lincoln. I got big even with my singleton pregnancies but when compared to my 33 weeks picture with the twins you can see how much more my belly sticks out this time. The shirt barely stretches over my belly.



33 weeks pregnant with Lincoln


33 weeks pregnant with twins

3 comments:

Loni said...

Gee Robyn, whenever I feel uncomfortable, I just look at those poor pictures of you. How do you manage without being glued to a couch all day? I'm sorry! Can't wait to meet your twins! Have you decided on the names for sure?

Robyn said...

I actually do spend a lot of time sitting or laying down. If I am on my feet to long my back really starts to hurt and it hurts when I clean, etc. So basically my back hurts all the time. It's honestly really hard and I think it's only going to get worse.

As far as names go we think we have decided but it's still not a sure thing. We are going to wait until they are born to decide for sure.

Pitt Stop Sants said...

I am siting here hoping you are at least almost comfortable for a little while each day. I wish I could come over and help you clean or whatever. I hope you don't think I am too cruel by telling you I think you look amazing! Good luck with the names. Sending love and luck and my best wishes.