Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cousin and Grandma Fun

We were lucky enough to have Grandma J and Thad's family come to visit us last month. The kids were so excited to have Grandma and cousins coming to visit. It's been hard not being able to travel this summer so we were grateful to have family come to us.


The cousins had fun playing in the water.


Tyler loves his cousin Ben and enjoyed playing and reading with him.


Samantha is really into make-up these days so she was thrilled when cousin Sydney put make-up on her.


Lincoln loved playing with his cousin Emma. They are about 2 1/2 months apart and were really cute together. I watched the two of them one day while everyone else went to Sea World and I realized as they were sitting at the table playing together that this will be what twins will be like. It was so cute to watch and made me very excited for the twins.


This is Aaron, Sydney, Tyler, Samantha, and Ben getting soaked by Sea World's Journey to Atlantis ride.


Samantha was too short to do some of the rides that the older kids went on so her sweet grandma bought her an ice cream cone. She quickly forgot about the ride once she was offered ice cream.


Thad's family only stayed four days and then we had Grandma to ourselves. The kids loved spending time with her and I loved having her help. She cooked, cleaned and babysat. It's a shame we couldn't keep her. I wish we lived closer to family.

2 comments:

Loni said...

We sure are going to miss cousins when we move next year... I'm glad you all had fun!

Cathy said...

Thanks for such a GREAT four days Robyn. Emma has asked when she gets to play with Lincoln again. I told her Thanksgiving. Is that still the case? Hope you all can make it. We miss and love you!!