Today is Samantha's 5th birthday. She has been planning her birthday for a year and was so happy that it was finally her day. She asked me today if she could start going to school now that she is five. She still doesn't understand why she has to wait until next year. Samantha is still as independent and stubborn as ever but her spunky personality is why we love her so much! In our church primary program on Sunday Samantha was true to herself and instead of speaking her part she screamed it into the microphone. It was so funny and so embarrassing (for me) that I laughed so hard I cried. Here is a look back at Samantha's first five years.

Samantha a few hours old.

Age 1

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4

Age 5
4 comments:
Happy birthday Sammy! She is so cute Robyn! And I loved all the pictures showing her funny faces because it is her personality just shining through!
oh my goodness!call me a stalker, but I saw your link on Erika Lassen's blog adn I had to see if it was you guys! Do you remember us from Wymount? Luke and Tyler were almost the same age. How are you guys? We have 5 now too! How fun you have twins. Your kids are sooo cute. so fun to glance at a few pictures
ashley shafer
ashleyshafer@gmail.com
I love the pictures through the years. She must be a spunky little girl. What a cutie!
Happy, Happy Birthday Sammy Dear! I hope you guys had a great day! Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Post a Comment