Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a great Halloween this year. We took the kids to Sea World for a couple of hours and then we Trick-or-Treated in our neighborhood.


Tyler at Sea World. Notice the four missing teeth. Tyler very proud of them.


Lincoln


Samantha


Danielle, Mom, and Collin


Samantha's costume for the library storytime.


The kids and their pumpkins.


Danielle out Trick-or-Treating


Collin Trick-or-Treating


Tyler


Samantha (if you are keeping track this is her third costume)


Lincoln still refused to wear a Halloween costume but his shirt does have ghosts on it.


Collin and Danielle


The look so much alike when they are sleeping.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So much fun! How are you surviving with the babies? It sure looks like it would be a lot of work, but I hope things are going well. They are certainly beautiful.

Loni said...

Cute Halloween pictures! When did Lincoln get his hair cut? I don't think I've ever seen it that short. The twins are adorable and I really can't believe how big they are already, it just seems like yesterday we saw them and they were little newborns. Did you take pictures of them on their blessing day?