Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lincoln's 4th Birthday


My little guy is now four years old. I still have fond memories of my huge tank of a baby boy. While Lincoln is still a big kid he is losing his baby fat and looking like a little man.


Lincoln still loves all things boy and he still loves to make his family laugh. I will never forget the night a month ago when he randomly dropped his shorts, "mooned" his sister and sang "stinky, stinky bottom." (Surprisingly he did not learning this from us!) It was so funny and unexpected that I, like any good mother, promptly told him to go up stairs and do that to his father. It was one of the funniest and silliest nights our family has ever had as everyone took their turn "mooning" the family. The kids still talk about it.


Lincoln chose a car theme for his first ever birthday party. We had including our own kids almost 20 kids at his party.


I had visions of making a race car track cake but Joel talked me into cupcakes. It was probably a good thing because it was an insanely busy week. I had planned to make red cupcakes but come the day of the party I realized my frosting color was pink not red and I had no time to go back to the store. Lincoln chose to have blue instead.




We played games and had a pinata for the kids. We were so busy running the party and keeping track of all the kids that we didn't get very many pictures but I can say that Lincoln and his friends had a really good time.

No comments: