Wednesday, October 5, 2011

August

Here's a bunch from August pictures I never posted.

This is what happens when the kids get a hold of my camera.





First Day of School




Mini Town


I guess 8 isn't to old for tricycle riding


Collin is shooting for a hole-in-one


Danielle is thinking about entering the dance floor. She never joined the dance party.


Lincoln and Sami dressing up


Swimming at Boerne Lake


Only picture of Tyler I took...oops


Cousin Ella and Samantha


Lincoln and cousin Shep


Collin loved this


So did Danielle


Collin loves digging in the sand more than swimming


Joel and his little girls


Joel and his brother Shane with most of the kiddos.


Talk about accessorizing!


Collin, Danielle and cousin Annie


These cuties are going to be heart breakers

1 comment:

Loni said...

That was such a fun weekend! We really love going out to visit you all. And good heavens, all of our kids are just too cute!