In September I got together with my friends Celeste, Audrey, Michelle, and Lori to do an adventure race called Toobabalooza.
I had such a blast with these ladies and I want to do it again!
The race started with a 72 foot inflatable obstacle course.
Then we had to tube in the river with our 5 tubes tied together. All of us had to be hanging on to the tubes the whole time.
The race also included running, mud pits, mud hills,
wooden ladders, rolling our tubes,
and more.
Then we had more tubing in a lake. It started pouring rain while we were out on the lake.
We finished the race muddy, wet, and smiling!
We placed 10th. Our team name was The Mudders. For the record most of the teams were all men or had men on them which was a huge advantage paddling in the lake and river. Only one all girls team beat us.

1 comment:
So Shane totally wants to do this.
I have to say the way you spelled 'tubes' looked a whole lot like 'boobs' and that's the way I read it throughout your post. It was extra enjoyable that way. :)
Glad you had a fun, adventurous lady outing!
Post a Comment