Monday, June 16, 2008

The Many Faces of Lincoln



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is adorable!!! He has the most beautiful little--er, big?--cheeks. What a cute boy!

Burns Family said...

What a hansome little man, wow I remember when he was just born. He is too sweet!

April said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you started a blog. Now I can keep up better with your family. Lincoln is such a cutie. So chubby, I love it.

Your new house is beautfiul. So exciting that you guys were able to build and now have such a nice space for you family. I would love to see more pics of the inside once things are set up.

Neal and Shannon Jenks said...

Lincoln is a little miniature Joel! Would you please teach him "the Carleton" for me? I know Lincoln is still pretty little, but since he likes to make people laugh...he might pick it up quickly. I am laughing my head off imagining it now!!!
I can't wait to see more pictures of your house! It looks beautiful! Congratulations! I love you and miss you!