
I am proud to announce that I am finally a home owner. Joel and I decided we loved San Antonio enough to stay for awhile and built a house. There is something so satisfying about having a house that is yours. I am in love with all the space that our house offers. My kids have so much room to run around and spread toys. They each have their own room plus two playrooms. The second playroom is do to the fact that we have no living room or dinning room furniture and have turned that space into a kid's tent city complete with two tents, pop-up firetruck, slide, tunnel, and kiddie pool full of balls.
We are still trying to unpack and get settled in but already we feel comfortable in our new space. Now we just need to make new friends. We had such great friends where we used to live it will be hard to replace them. Luckily they are only 30 minutes away and we can still see them occasionally.

3 comments:
It's official now, you are an old married mom..... someday I'll grow up and be like you....hehehe
How was it to build? Would you do it again, or was it not worth it?
I would build again. I liked being able to pick brick color, cabinets, etc. They call it options but really it's there way to get more money out of you. The homes come with very basic stuff and then you can upgraded to nicer carpet, flooring, light fixtures, everything. We didn't upgrade too much but some people spend thousands upgrading their homes. Mostly I love that everything is new!
Post a Comment