Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Church Halloween Party


Our family photo at our church Halloween party. The twins were asleep in their carseats.


I took a couple of pictures of Danielle (ghost) and Collin (pumpkin) before the party.


Danielle is the carrots and Collin the peas. Collin is hungry and not in the mood to have his picture taken


Tyler bobbing for a donut.


Samantha is determined to get that donut.


Lincoln has become very opinionated about what he wears and this year he refuses to wear a costume. Even after seeing other kids dressed up he still did not want to put on the Scooby Doo costume I bought him, so I took it back to the store. Maybe we can get him to wear something on Saturday but I am not optimistic.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun party and a beautiful family--in spite of the odd ball without the costume :)

Edwards Family said...

What a cute family!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

How great! I love this post!