They are adorable Robyn! I can't believe how much bigger Danielle is, and Collin doesn't look like a Jenks at all to me. I can't wait to meet them in December!
the pictures are adorable, but the babies even cuter! i am so glad that you guys have them safely home and that everyone is doing well! give them snuggles for me!
Beautiful pictures! What a treasure! I was just thinking today that I bet Danielle will not suffer from the 5th child-no-baby-pictures syndrome because the twins are just too cute to not photograph! :)
9 comments:
They are adorable Robyn! I can't believe how much bigger Danielle is, and Collin doesn't look like a Jenks at all to me. I can't wait to meet them in December!
Those babies are so precious!!! Fabulous pictures!
the pictures are adorable, but the babies even cuter! i am so glad that you guys have them safely home and that everyone is doing well! give them snuggles for me!
Oh wow! They are SO beautiful! I love these pictures!
OH, they are amazingly beautiful! Wonderful pics. You make good lookin' babies...
WOW! So adorable! I wish I could kiss them and hold them for you.
Beautiful pictures! What a treasure! I was just thinking today that I bet Danielle will not suffer from the 5th child-no-baby-pictures syndrome because the twins are just too cute to not photograph! :)
Oh my gosh Robyn ... what a blessing. Your prayers were surely answered!
Great pictures for perfect miracles! Robyn, you're amazing!
Post a Comment