Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Twins Have Arrived


The twins are one weeks old today. They were born at 38 weeks and 4 days.


Collin Alexander was born first at 7:26am. He weighed 6lbs. 4oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long.


Danielle Renae was born one minute later at 7:27am. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches long.


The proud daddy holding his twins minutes after they were born.


Grandma and Grandpa C. came to help for the first two weeks and were are ever so grateful.


Lincoln loves the babies and is very sweet with them. He likes to hold them and give them kisses. He also loves to give them their "nigh-night" aka pacifier.


Samantha loves to be mommy's helper and has even helped give the babies a bottle.


Tyler also loves to hold his brother and sister. He likes to lay his head down on top of theirs and cuddle.


Baby Collin


Baby Danielle

We are all doing great except that I don't get any sleep and I am constantly nursing/pumping, changing diapers, holding/burping babies. Yes having two is more work but they are so cute and cuddly...I LOVE IT! If only I could get a little more sleep.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Robyn. I am so glad that everything went well for you, the twins are soo cute! Please let me know when I can come by! I would love to help in any way. Please let me know what I can do! Don't be shy!!!!!!

Lori said...

So cute! I love the pictures with each of their brothers and sister. I'm sure you're exhausted...give me a call if you need help!

Henry Family said...

Congrats! They are adorable. And you are super mom! Way to "endure to the end" Robyn!

Nellie Hoskins said...

Robyn ... those babies are adorable along with your older ones. I am so happy for you and your family ... especially Grandpa and Grandma ;o)!!!

Emma said...

Oh, they are adorable, especially with their siblings! Congrats again!

April said...

Yeah!!! Robyn...your babies are so beautiful! congratulations!! I am so happy for you. Your kiddos look so cute holding them. There is nothing like bringing a new baby home...let alone two. Congrats!!! I hope you start getting some sleep. I am sure you will in about 6months to a year. Good luck!

Heather said...

They are so beautiful! I am very happy for you and I hope you can find a way to get a little rest soon. Good luck!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

So cute! Congrats that you made it! and Congrats that they are so healthy and beautiful!!!! What great little blessings! You are so strong and good. You can do it!