Sunday, September 20, 2009

38 Weeks...I Did it.

Today I hit the 38 week mark and that is a huge accomplishment with twins. I never thought I would go this long and without bed rest or any medical complications. I have been blessed with a very healthy pregnancy. If only I could say it was an easy pregnancy but alas that has not been the case. This has pregnancy has been so much harder then my others and I am continually praying for the strength to make it to the end. I think I am officially maxed out physically and emotionally. It's hard to push past the pain and attempt to function on a somewhat normal level. Thankfully I only have to endure three more days. My c-section is early Thursday morning and that day can not come soon enough.

We have been taking belly pictures every week and I am so happy to have taken my last one. Here is a video showing my belly growth.

4 comments:

Katie said...

good luck robyn! you are in my prayers!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

!!! Wow!!! Your twins are almost here! You can do it!

The Clifts said...

I wish I would have done this for my twins. As silly as it sounds, you have such a beautiful belly! Mine was all stretched out and not pretty. Congratulations!

Lewis Family said...

Beautiful mama! You have done great! Hang in there.