Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Lincoln!

I can't believe that Lincoln is 2 years old. The time has flown by. Lincoln is such a fun addition to our home. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. He loves to cuddle and is becoming a chatter box (although I don't understand most of what he says.) Here is a little video to commemerate Lincoln's first two years.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lincoln
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I can't believe he's 2! Happy Day, Lincoln!

Loni said...

So sweet! Can you believe our babies are two? My goodness... Happy birthday to Lincoln and Tyler!

Karli Barney said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Such a cutie!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

So precious! Happy Birthday Lincoln!

Nikki and James said...

Happy birthday little guy!