Just because they're cute.
If only they were this happy together all the time.
This picture and Samantha's picture below are from the graduation party at the library. Instead of story time for the four year olds they had ABC club and each week was a letter of the alphabet. They would read books, have games and activities, show and tell, and a puppet show all centered around the letter of the week. It was like free preschool. Samantha and Lincoln had a great time participating.
I would like to point that Samantha wrote her name all by herself without spelling help. That is one of the things she has mastered this year. She also knows all her letter and their sounds, however, stubborn as she is about accepting help she still can not sing the alphabet song correctly. Silly girl!
This is Tyler pulling his Fiesta Float in the Kindergarten Fiesta parade. Fiesta is huge here in San Antonio. The kids even got school off on Friday. The theme was childhood and so Tyler's float was a soccer field with his face on the soccer player's bodies. To fully appreciate his float you have to see the soccer players close up.
Last but not the smallest is my ever growing belly. Here is my 17 week picture. I feel huge and I get tired very easily. It's hard to cut back on what I am used to doing. I still probably need to cut back on my activities even more because lately I am sore and exhausted by the end of the day. The last thing I need is to be put on bed rest.

7 comments:
Great pictures. That float is awesome! You look great. Yes, get some rest, take care of those growing babies!
I loved the float! And . . . that preggo shirt is really cute. At least you're at the stage where you sort of want to wear them just because you haven't for so long.
You are super cute! Oh and your kids are pretty cute too. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Robyn you look adorable!
I know from experience that self-imposed partial bedrest is MUCH better than doctor imposed bedrest! Listen to your body and you will do great. Love and hugs to you all. We will have to make the drive up when you have the babies. I'll keep up on your blogs, so keep updating us!
Robyn, you look great! It was fun looking through the pix of your adorable children. I hope you get your wish of one of each.
I love the picture of you! You are lovely. Take care! :0)
Post a Comment