I can't believe I have been a mother for 6 years. The time has gone by so quickly and I am amazed at how grown up Tyler has become. Tyler is the classic oldest child. He is helpful, responsible and trustworthy. Tyler is one of those kids who everyone wishes their child was like. I don't know how I got so lucky but I was blessed with an amazing little boy. He has a kind heart and a true desire to be good. Tyler loves to play soccer, read, and play the Wii. Here's a look back on Tyler's first 6 years.

Born April 20th

One Year Old

Two Years Old

Three Years Old

Four Years Old

5 Years Old

6 Years Old
3 comments:
He is such a handsome little guy! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys??
Happy Birthday Tyler! I love Tyler's birthday because since he was born the day after Shane and I got engaged, he reminds me of how long I've been a part of the _____ family. (I'm not typing the last name in case you're names on blogs sensitive.)
I love the pictures of him growing up! He's quite the gentleman!
Happy Belated Birthday Tyler!!! I can't believe our oldest boys are 6! He is very handsome!
Post a Comment